Indoor Air Quality Analysis
Indoor air quality can have a major effect on your family's health, comfort, and safety. Indoor air pollution can greatly exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms as well as contribute to lung disease such as respiratory tract infections and even lung cancer.
If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, or if you have infants or elderly persons living in the home, indoor air pollution and its health implications are of even greater concern to you.
An AirAdvice assessment will:
- Detail any problems your home might have with heating/cooling, humidity, carbon dioxide levels, carbon monoxide
- Provide recommendations for making your home more comfortable and healthy
- Offer ideas that will help reduce your utility bills
- Give you peace of mind
Using technology to make your air safe!
Pollutants aren't the only contributors to poor indoor air quality. Today's tightly sealed and energy-efficient homes can actually have negative
effects on your home's air quality because they might not be properly equipped to filter and purify the constantly re-circulated
Without adequate indoor air circulation, pollutants can build up over time, leading to poor indoor air quality. Temperature and humidity need to be balanced to create a comfortable and healthy home environment.
- Are you too warm or cold at times?
- Are bedrooms not comfortable enough for sleeping?
- Do you find your home humid in the summer or dry in the winter?
- Does your home generally feel cool and lammy?
Call or contact us today!